Howard Miller Medina glass tabletop clock
Production Time: 10 Working Days
|1|| $21.52 each|
|25|| $20.40 each|
|144|| $19.38 each|
- Curved, beveled glass tabletop clock on a beveled glass base
- Petite yet so prized for an award or recognition
- White dial with black Roman numerals and a shatter resistant convex crystal
- Felt bottom protects your desk or tabletop
- Quartz, battery operated alarm movement
The dial is suspended within the curved, beveled glass of this Howard Miller tabletop clock, which sits on a beveled glass base. The white dial features black Roman numerals and tic marks, a polished silver-tone bezel, and a shatter-resistant convex crystal. Black tapered hour, minute, and seconds hands with a silver alarm hand. A felt bottom protects your desk or tabletop. Quartz, alarm movement includes 1 LR44 battery. Customization charges additional.
Normal Production Time
10 Working Days
4 3/4" x 4" x 1 1/2"
Country of Manufacture
All production begins after paper art is approved. Allow three (3) working days for proof; seven (7) working days from signed paper art approval.
H. 3/4" x W. 2-1/2" Silkscreen
H. 1-1/4" x W. 2-1/2" Laser Etching
H. 3/4" x W. 2" Engraved Plate